If for any reason you would like to remove TurboMySpeed you can do so easily through Windows' add or remove programs menu.
Please note that once you uninstall TurboMySpeed you will no longer be able to scan or fix any detected problems.
Make sure the program is fully shut down before uninstalling. You can do this by clicking the X in the upper-right corner of the program.
Please follow these steps to uninstall a program from Windows Vista or Windows 7:
- Please click on the Start button then select Control Panel.
- Now select Programs and from that category please pick Programs and Features.
- Lastly please select the program to be removed and then click Uninstall.
Please follow these instructions to remove a program from Windows XP:
- Please click on the Start button and select Control Panel.
- Now select the Add or Remove Programs button.
- Please select the program you wish to remove and click Change/Remove.
- Click Uninstall in the confirmation dialog to finish removal.